As I loosely promised last week, I’m back again with a handful of the best podcasts from around the Interwebz on all things training, nutrition and health related. Granted, it was a slow week for training content, but we had a bunch of nutrition episodes to pick up the slack.
- After taking a week off last week, Bret Contreras and Brad Schoenfeld are back and geeking out for 30 minutes, this time on the subject of variety in training.
- The StrengthCoach Podcast is back this week with all the regular sections and a couple of guests.
- IFBB pro Ben Pakulski has been everywhere the past couple of weeks. Here, he joins Scott Tousignant on his podcast to discuss a whole range of training related topics.
- Kurtis Frank of Examine.com joins Kevin on the FitCast to discuss their latest happenings and offer a short term special price on their amazing product the Supplement Goals Reference
- Ben Coomber’s guest this week was Brian St.Pierre, RD, sports nutritionist, CSCS, former Cressey Performance employee, and now Precision Nutrition lean eating coach.
- This week Armi Legge from Impruvism.com discusses caffeine use for strength and endurance.
- Ben Coomber double tapped this week. In addition to his own episode, he also made a guest appearance on Paul Mort’s podcast discussing his career development.
- As this seems to have been a rather scant week for podcast releases, I thought I’d dig up an older episode, a rare gem that is an interview independent researcher Anthony Colpo from earlier in the year. A major point of discussion, and a very intriguing one at that, was on bodily iron stores.
That’s it for this week, but I’ve just discovered a couple of new podcasts I’ll be checking out this week, and hopefully they’ll be good enough to include in next week’s list.
Thoughts, questions, hate mail, or anything I missed? Feel free to drop a comment below. And of course, sharing this article will naturally help you jump the queue in your wait for karmic justice to start paying out.